🦠 Update a gist to contain global or per country coronavirus stats
covid-box is a GitHub Action that is designed to work using the
- Create a new public GitHub Gist (https://gist.github.com/)
- Create a personal access token with the
gist scope and copy it. (https://github.com/settings/tokens/new)
- Fork this repository
- Go to the repo Settings > Secrets
- Add the following environment variables:
- GH_PAT: The personal access token generated above.
- GIST_ID: The ID portion from your gist url:
- COUNTRY: Specify a country name to show country specific data, if omitted, Global data is shown.
- Wait for it to update! 🎉
This project uses the covidapi npm package to get all the data from NovelCOVID API
Inspired by JasonEtco/activity-box